Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

Thanksgiving this week- hooray for a day off work!

Last night I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are 3 WW pts each though, so I could only eat a couple with the daily points I had leftover last night. They were good though- soft and chewy and warm :)

Today on the docket-

Breakfast: organic ezekiel english muffin with 1 TBSP organic cream cheese and a clementine.

Lunch: Leftovers from last night- A salad with one Quorn "Chikn" fillet(1pt), Organic Spinach, organic celery, carrots,a and cherry tomatoes, with one serving croutons, 2 tbsp organic parmesan and 1 tbsp Newman's Own Light Italian dressing with lemon. (2 pts)

Not sure what dinner will be.. perhaps I will make an asian noodle dish with my whole grain rice noodles... we shall see.

I had a GREAT workout this morning. Elliptical machine- only a half hour, but I worked my butt off. Mumford and Sons was a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment